What it's used for
Following examples have been made by using this adapter.
How to use
1. Turn the fixing nut anticlockwise to detach the ring adapter.
2. Fix a ring on the collet to the correct size.
3. Put the collet onto the ring adaptor and turn the fixing nut clockwise to tighten.
4. Loosen the chuck finger all the way and set the ring adaptor fixed with the ring.
5. Turn the lever to the left to loosen and put the pen clamp in, then turn the lever to the right to set it.
6. Turn the pen clamp knob clockwise to stabilize the ring adapter during engraving.